Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, today announced its 2011 E3 gaming line up for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, June 7-9. Majesco will be showcasing a collection of video games across genres and platforms in the West Hall, Meeting Room 512.
For millions of fans, “Mama” cultivated their green thumb in Gardening Mama, turned their world into a work of art in Crafting Mama, and rocked the little ones to sleep in the innovative Babysitting Mama. Now Mama returns to the kitchen this fall with all new recipes and surprises in Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic(Nintendo 3DS™),and expands her skills in the wilderness in Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures (Nintendo DS™) for girls and boys.
Following on the heels of mega hit Zumba® Fitness, Majesco Entertainment jumps back into the dance-fitness genre with the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness 2 (Wii™); visit the Majesco booth for a sneak peek at the behind-the- scenes trailer. Also available to check out is the original video game femme fatale, Rayne, as she returns to battle and feed in the hack ‘n slash action game BloodRayne Betrayal (Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®Network), which delivers over-the-top, stylish action with a healthy dose of bloodshed.
In addition to the recently announced Hulk Hogan’s Main Event, Majesco will also be presenting two more titles on Kinect™ for Xbox 360®: Take Shape and Mind ‘n Motion.
- Hulk Hogan’s Main Event: It’s all about the show in the first motion-based wrestling game on Kinect for Xbox 360 that lets players train with mentor Hulk Hogan as they build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd.
- Take Shape: Turn game night into a hilarious interactive party with the fast-paced Take Shape for Kinect! Twist, stretch and shrink your body into hundreds of different shapes, animals and symbols. “Shape yourself” solo to beat the fastest time or team up in multiplayer mode to unite your on-screen silhouettes in fun new ways. Fit through forms, bend into shapes and animals, match a mirrored image…even clear stacked shapes lightning fast in this fun-for-all-ages experience. Be flexible; be quick; be the life of the house party in Take Shape!
- Mind ‘n Motion: Think fast and stay coordinated in Mind ‘n Motion! This fun, family-friendly experience puts your motor skills to the test with activities that keep your entire body moving as fast as your mind can trigger your next move. From juggling to dodging shapes to jumping hopscotch, Mind ‘n Motion packs in ten levels per activity and mixes it up throughout with additional gameplay elements like inverse controls, faster pace and new tricks to make you think quick on your feet!
In addition to the next iteration in the Mama franchise, Majesco will also be showing off several other exciting Nintendo 3DS™ titles, including:
- The Hidden – This augmented reality ghost hunting experience turns your handheld into a portal to the astral plane as you search through real-world environments with the Nintendo 3DS™ camera.
- Face Racers: Photo Finish – Customize your ride by taking photos of your face with the Nintendo 3DS™ camera in this personalized arcade racer.
- Nano Assault – Master this unique fast-paced shooter set inside an electron-microscope inspired viral world.
- Pet Zombies – Create, customize, nurture and torment your very own pet zombie!
Majesco is also showcasing two of its current Facebook titles to underline the growing corporate focus on social gaming:
- Cooking Mama Friends’ Café: Work with Mama to create dishes to serve customers in your virtual café! Cooking Mama on Facebook platform brings the popular mechanic of cooking mini-games to an economy driven café.
- Parking Wars 2: Based off the hit A&E reality show and the sequel to the original Facebook game, Parking Wars 2 lets players park their cars on friends’ streets, trying to avoid parking illegally while monitoring and maintaining their own street and ticketing their friends’ illegally parked cars to generate income.