Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD is available now on Steam for $9.99. Buy it before the end of the month to get an additional 10% off! The game takes the best elements of the classic THPS games and gives them a fresh update to create an all new skateboarding experience on the PC. While there is no online or offline multiplayer play, the game has endless replayability with four single player modes and the addition of PROJectives (brand new objectives for those that complete the traditional ones). The ‘Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 HD Revert Pack’ will arrive as downloadable content soon after release ($4.99), which includes three levels from THPS3, the inclusion of the Revert move, new pros, and more.
Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/207210/
Minimum System Requirements for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD for PC:
Microsoft® Windows®-compatible computer system including the following:
• OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
• DirectX® version: 9.0c (included)
• CPU: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs) -or- AMD® Athlon™ II X2 250
• GPU: 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600 GTS -or- 256 MB ATI® Radeon™ HD 3650 -or- equivalent graphic card*
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card
• RAM: 2 GB (Vista/Win 7)
• Hard Disk: 1.8 GB of free hard drive space
• Input Devices: Keyboard or DirectInput compatible gamepads or joysticks
*Motherboard integrated video chipsets are not supported.
The game is also out now for XBLA and PSN.